The new children’s playground is located in our courtyard with two spectacular play structures – one for the toddlers and one for the big kids.
Everyone is welcome to enjoy the new space from 10am when the Club opens, however, age and height restrictions apply.
We’d like to remind Members and Guests that parents are responsible for their children whilst they are using the playground and children need to be supervised at all times.
Please remember to treat others with respect and be courteous to all using the space.
Kids Playground Rules
- Children must be supervised by a parent or adult at all times.
- Please no climbing or standing on outside of equipment.
- Please slide 1 at a time, feet first.
- Please no running.
- Please no shoes on the equipment. Please note shoes must be worn in the Courtyard and in all other areas of the venue.
- Please no toys on the equipment.
- Please no food or drink on the equipment.
- Outdoor Play Equipment- In hot weather, play area walking and equipment surfaces become hot. Please check before children use.
- In extreme weather or unfavourable conditions, management will make the decision to close the playground for the safety of all.