St Patrick’s Day
Mark your calendars because this weekend at Castle Hill RSL, we’re celebrating St Patrick’s Day – from lunch on Friday until Sunday night!
From Friday through to Sunday, our new caterers will be hosting good wholesome Irish food, our bars will be serving up liquid gold, and international sports will be playing all weekend in Sports at 77. Irish dancers will be performing on Saturday night, at 6pm and 6:40pm in the Courtyard, so bring the family!
If you’re in the mood for grazing, our new cheeseboards and grazing plates will be available from the Courtyard Café – they’re perfect for a pre-show or post-show bite to eat, if you’re heading in to enjoy The Sounds of The Supremes on Friday night, or as an accompaniment to our new Stems Cocktail Bar menu and free live entertainment in The Terrace on Saturday night.
St Patrick’s Weekend Food Menu – Perfect if you’re catching a show at the Club!
• Irish Pork sausage with caramelised onions and colcannon mashed potatoes $24
• Roast chicken with sauteed cabbage, roast spuds, bacon and onions $26
• Steak and Guinness Pie with mushy peas & gravy $27
• “Slow and Low” 12 hour braised Irish lamb shank with creamy mash potato $29
• Crackled Pork loin served with roast potato, pumpkin accompanied with apple cider and mustard sauce $22
Try our new Courtyard grazing board with a selection of cheeses, lavosh, quince paste, cured meats, olives and dip $23
|March 15th 2019 - March 17th 2019||-|