If you are a warm, friendly individual with a strong desire to provide exceptional customer service, then we would love to hear from you!
We have the organisational and individual values of:
- Teamwork - to work together for our members
- Service - to provide service excellence to our members
- Communication - to be able to communicate frankly and openly
- Leadership - to lead by example
- Integrity - to have honour and exercise loyalty
- Adaptability - to manage and encompass change
- Courage - to not accept the status quo and attempt hard options
- Pride - to be positive about the Group and its successes
- Foresight - to look to the future
We reward and recognise our staff with our PRIDE Awards program, staff outings and community opportunities such as trekking Kokoda and assisting Help2Help build houses in Cambodia.
To register your interest in working for Castle Hill RSL, please click on the link below!